OMP - TRS-E Tubular Steel Frame Seat
The economical TRS-E racing seat is homologated to FIA Standard 8855-1999, and features a steel tube frame with both side mount points and bottom mount points for mounting flexibility. Add FIA-approved side-mount brackets for racing, or add bottom-mount brackets plus seat sliders for the street! The TRS-E is upholstered all the way around (no exposed shell) with velour cloth upholstery. 5 harness slots. Mounting brackets sold separately.
Racing seat with tubular steel frame medium, height side bolsters fully upholstered in light padded jacquard velour.
- Tubular Steel Frame
- Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights.
- Entirely upholstered in jacquard velour, both front and back.
- Removable leg cushion.
- Side or Bottom mounted (Y and W types) Fixing points.
- HANS Compatible.
- 5 Holes for 5 & 6 point belts
Homologation: FIA 8855-1999
- A - External Max With at shoulders : 585 mm
- B - Seat bottom to mid shoulders : 640 mm
- C - Seat bottom max external width : 510 mm
- D - Total height of back seat : 890 mm
- E - External Mac width at seat fixing inserts : 410 mm
- F - Seat inner width (blet holes area) : 390 mm
- G - Bottom length : 470 mm
- H - Internal width between side head protections : -
- I - External width between side head protections : -
- L - Height from the bottom to the harness slot: 600 mm
- 5 Harness Slots
- 10.3 Weight (KG)
- Side fixing & Bottom fixing