OMP - HTE-R Carbon Fiber Lightweight Head Restraint Race Seat
Carbon Fiber Shell Version Professional racing seat entirely upholstered in high breathable AIRTEX® material.
The OMP HTE-R Carbon seat features distinctive side head bolsters to help restrain the helmet, while the carbon fiber shell boasts ventilation holes in the lower back area. Side-mount seat uses OMP side-mount seat brackets (sold separately). Black cloth upholstery with exposed carbon fiber shell. FIA homologated to 8855-1999.
This is the same seat model used in the Ferrari Challenge and BMW M325i factory racecars, but with OMP logos instead of Ferrari or BMW logos.
Gel coated Fiberglass shell with side fixing points
Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights.
Shaped Security Headrest to limit lateral movement of the helmet.
Rear holes for compatibility with vantilation system AIR FLOW
High side bolsters for lateral leg support.
Rubber dots for improved grip inserts.
Upholstered in Fire resistant high breathability AIRTEX material.
Removable back cushion, base, split leg rests to allow maximum individul seating comfort.
Side mounted (W types) Fixing points.
HANS and HSC PATENT compatible.
5 Holes for 5 & 6 point belts.
Homologation: FIA 8855-1999
- A - External Max With at shoulders : 545 mm
- B - Seat bottom to mid shoulders : 560 mm
- C - Seat bottom max external width : 465 mm
- D - Total height of back seat : 880 mm
- E - External Mac width at seat fixing inserts : 390 mm
- F - Seat inner width (blet holes area) : 370 mm
- G - Bottom length : 470 mm
- H - Internal width between side head protections : 330 mm
- I - External width between side head protections : 490 mm
- L - Height from the bottom to the harness slot: 665 mm
- 5 Harness Slots
- 6.6 Weight (KG)
- Side fixing : inner side int. 289 mm