OMP - HTE-R 400 Fiberglass Head Restraint Seat
Professional racing seat entirely upholstered in high breathable AIRTEX® material.
The OMP HTE-R 400 seat features distinctive side head bolsters to help restrain the helmet (similar to the HTE-R), but the bolsters on the HTE-R 400 are 3 1/2" narrower for cars with limited cockpit room. The new breathable cloth upholstery allows perspiration to evaporate for comfort. Fiberglass shell uses OMP side-mount seat brackets (sold separately). Black cloth upholstery with a black fiberglass shell. FIA homologated to 8855-1999. Mounting brackets are not included.
Specialty version for cars with small space in the upper part.
Professional racing seat upholstered in high breathable AIRTEX material.
Gel coated Fiberglass shell with side fixing points
Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights.
Shaped Security Headrest to limit lateral movement of the helmet.
Medium height side bolsters for lateral leg support.
Upholstered in Fire resistant Airnet upholstering.
Removable back cushion and leg rests to allow maximum individual seating comfort.
Side mounted (W types) Fixing points.
HANS and HSC PATENT compatible.
5 Holes for 5 & 6 point belts.
Homologation: FIA 8855-1999
- A - External Max With at shoulders : 560 mm
- B - Seat bottom to mid shoulders : 570 mm
- C - Seat bottom max external width : 515 mm
- D - Total height of back seat : 880 mm
- E - External Mac width at seat fixing inserts : 420 mm
- F - Seat inner width (blet holes area) : 390 mm
- G - Bottom length : 490 mm
- H - Internal width between side head protections : 310 mm
- I - External width between side head protections : 420 mm
- L - Height from the bottom to the harness slot: 665 mm
- 5 Harness Slots
- 10.2 Weight (KG)
- Side fixing : inner side int. 289 mm