obp Motorsport - Brake Bias Valve Screw Type (3/8 -24 UNF with M10x1 Adaptors
Recognised as the industry standard this in our opinion is the best proportional valve avaliable.
Brake Bias Valves Manufactured to ISO 9001 Accreditation plus ALL obp Branded Products come with a 2 Year parts gaurantee.
This unit fully regulates the front to rear brake pressure, by placing the valve in line to the rear brakes more pressure is then applied to the front giving a much better overall braking. Highest pressure reduction avaliable 60% over the full range Industry standard with fine adjustment Increase/decrease front to rear bias in cockpit.
* Preset and lock option
* Aluminium light weight body
* Anti corrosive internals
* Acurate and quick response
CAN BE USED FOR SINGLE / DUAL WHEEL BRAKE BIAS ADJUSTMENT.
100 – 1000+ PSI RANGE. PRECISE ADJUSTMENT FROM A FINE THREADED SHAFT.
INCREASE/DECREASE FRONT TO REAR BIAS IN COCKPIT. Machined from aluminium billet.
ANTI CORROSIVE INTERNALS. ACURATE AND QUICK RESPONSE.
INDUSTRY STANDARD MOTORSPORT COMPONENT.
AS USED ON ALMOST ALL COMPETITION CARS. FOR HANDBRAKE TURNS & WET WEATHER CONDITIONS, GRAVEL, & FOREST APPLICATIONS.
Adjustable Propotioning Valve Instructions
In = Line From MASTER CYLINDER TOP PORT.
Out = Line Going To REAR BRAKES BOTTOM PORT.
- Turn Valve to full increase
- Turn Valve to full decrease, counting number of turns
- Turn Valve to half the number of turns counted in step 2.
- This is your start point for adjustment
- TEST STOP YOUR COMPETITION VEHICLE. CHECK FOR ANY LEAKS ON YOUR FITTINGS
- Continue to adjust the valve, increase or decrease, so front and rear brakes stop equally (increase will allow more pressure to rear brakes)
- It is advisable to use loctite or a good quality sealant on the threads of the fitting upon installation, to ensure a leak free application.