Mishimoto - Performance Aluminum Radiator - 93-98 Subaru Impreza GC8 - NON-TURBO
An ideal upgrade to the stock OEM radiator, the Mishimoto GC8 Impreza aluminum radiator will give your vehicle a cooler, more efficient running engine. Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. Not only will it produce 30% greater cooling capacity, but will also boost engine functions and prevent your car from overheating. All Mishimoto performance radiators are made with durable aircraft-quality aluminum, feature a dual core, and polished end tanks. By replacing your stock GC8 radiator you will notice a cooler, more efficient running engine. Mishimoto can solve your cooling problems with our durable, efficient aluminum radiator. And, like all our aluminum radiators, this product comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
* Note: This radiator will only fit non-turbo models
- Direct fit for the 1993–1998 Subaru Impreza GC8
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.05" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the stock, failure prone plastic end tank radiator
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
Chassis Codes GC8
1993-1998 Subaru Impreza
1993 Subaru Impreza 4X4
1996-1997 Subaru Impreza Brighton
1993-1997 Subaru Impreza L
1995 Subaru Impreza L 4X4
1993-1994 Subaru Impreza LS
1995-1996 Subaru Impreza LX
1995-1998 Subaru Impreza Outback
Overall Height 28.2"
Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06
Overall Length 19.3"
Fill Neck Thickness 0.12
Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Coolant Capacity 1.73
Dual Pass False
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Overall Width 2.55"
Core Length 13.35"
Core Height 27.08"
Core Size 13.35" x 27.08" x 2.05"
Core Thickness 2.05"
Fill Neck 1.25"