Mishimoto - Performance Aluminum Radiator - 001-07 Mitsubishi EVO 7/8/9
Having trouble keeping coolant temperatures under control in your stock or modified Evo? Whether you are making passes at the strip or boosting up the local hill climb course, retaining optimal coolant temperatures is key to preserving the life of your engine.
The Mishimoto Lancer Evolution Performance Aluminum Radiator is an ideal upgrade for the stock radiator with plastic end tanks. The Mishimoto radiator features a full-aluminum construction, which provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, increased durability, and improved cooling efficiency. Mishimoto radiators are constructed using a 100% brazed aluminum core with robust TIG-welded end tanks, which result in maximum reliability, superior structural rigidity, and consistent performance in even the most demanding environments.
This radiator is engineered to retain stock fitment for the Mitsubishi Evolution 7, 8, and 9 for hassle-free bolt-in fitment. With a core thickness of nearly 2 inches, this radiator dwarfs the factory heat exchanger and is perfect for use with vehicles utilizing upgraded turbochargers or for stock vehicles in need of a reliable replacement. This performance radiator includes a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap, which effectively raises the boiling point of coolant to create a safer and more efficient system. This radiator also includes a magnetic drain plug with dowty seal, which removes circulating metal fragments from the cooling system, providing further engine protection. As with all our products, this aluminum radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Full-aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, increased durability, and improved cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with robust TIG-welded end tanks for improved structural rigidity
- Constructed with a 100% brazed aluminum core for maximum reliability
- Substantial core thickness provides increased coolant capacity, which directly results in improved cooling efficiency and engine temperature reduction
- Engineered to original equipment specifications for the 2001–2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures product quality and craftsmanship
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
Chassis Codes CT9A
Engine Codes 4G63T
Overall Height 28.2"
Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Overall Length 19.5"
Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Coolant Capacity 1.79
Dual Pass False
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
1/8" NPT Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Overall Width 2.47"
Core Length 14.76"
Core Height 27.08"
Core Size 14.76" x 27.08"
Core Thickness 1.97"
Fill Neck 1.25"