Mishimoto - Performance Air Intake - 15+ Subaru WRX
Here at Mishimoto we've decided to expand our line of 2015 WRX parts. Mishimoto has developed a performance air intake engineered specifically for the 2015+ Subaru WRX. The 2015 WRX intake features numerous innovative components, including a wire-reinforced lower induction hose that will not collapse under suction and boost.
Dyno testing showed maximum gains of up to 33 whp and 30 wtq and peak gains of up to 28 whp and 21 wtq while maintaining safe AFRs. Dyno testing also yielded results of up to 70 whp with a tune and 2015 WRX intake with 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs. This 2015 WRX intake has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds.
The stock 2015 WRX intake duct is utilized to provide cool airflow to the high-flow Mishimoto oiled air filter, which features increased filtration surface area compared to the stock paper filter. This filter can be cleaned and reused, providing a lifetime of service. The 2015 WRX intake is available with an enclosed airbox for protection against engine bay heat-soak, and it provides a stock-like engine bay appearance as well. This unit is a complete bolt-on to your 2015 WRX and can be installed in one hour using common hand tools. Made in the USA and available with either polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red aluminum intake piping and, like our entire line of 2015 WRX parts, includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 33 whp and 30 wtq and peak gains of up to 28 whp and 21 wtq while maintaining safe AFRs
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 70 whp and 70 wtq with a tune and intake using 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs on 6 speed WRX (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration and boost
- Mishimoto Airbox retains stock-like engine bay appearance
- Functions with the stock intake duct which supplies cold air to intake filter
- High-flow oiled air filter, sku: 3006, provides increased filtration surface area
- Wire-reinforced silicone hose prevents collapse
- Easy installation can be completed in one hour
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-3
Diversion Plate Material Steel
Airbox Material Steel
Oiled Filter 38 g of oil on filter
Pipe Material Mandrel-Bent Aluminum
Chassis Codes VA
Engine Codes FA20DIT
Fits 2015+ WRX (non-STI)
MAF Pipe Diameter 3"
Lower Pipe Diameter 3"
Oil Color Red
Note The airbox retains a stock-like appearance and is designed to work with the stock air inlet duct.
Caution Mishimoto does not recommend using the intake with 91 octane fuel and no tune. Using the intake with 91 octane and no tune may damage your engine.
Max Gain 33 whp and 30 wtq on stock tune using 93 octane fuel
(2) Aluminum Intake Pipes
(1) 90° Silicone Upper Hose
(1) Silicone Lower Hose
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
Airbox w/ Protective Edging
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty