Mishimoto - Performance Air Intake - 03-06 Nissan 350Z
CARB EO#: D-759-1
Add some horsepower and sound to your Nissan 350Z’s VQ35DE engine with the new Mishimoto Performance Air Intake. This kit is engineered specifically for your 2003–2006 Nissan 350Z and includes everything needed to replace the restrictive stock airbox. This dyno-proven air intake provides maximum gains of 10 whp & 13 wtq over the stock intake while maintaining safe air/fuel ratios.
This kit is simple to install, making it perfect for some extra punch on the street or autocross course. The Mishimoto Nissan 350Z Performance Air Intake includes everything needed for installation, installs in under one hour, and works perfectly with the stock tune. The stock MAF housing is retained which translates into a smooth power band with safe air / fuel ratios. To reduce air intake temperatures (IATs), a powder-coated heat shield is placed between the air filter and hot exhaust manifold, significantly reducing heat-soak. The heatshield bolts right up to the stock inlet duct on the front support to draw in the maximum amount of outside air into the filter. The heatshield also comes fully assembled with protective rubber strips to fully seal it from hot engine bay heat and prevent any vibrations during operation. The Mishimoto high-flow air filter features an integrated venturi and center inlet stack for smooth, high velocity airflow. The large filter provides 271% greater surface area over stock and provides proper filtration of dirt and debris. The included Mishimoto oiled air filter is completely serviceable, allowing for a lifetime of reliable use. Along with an upgrade in power, this intake also provides an aggressive and deep-sounding intake tone that is a huge improvement over the stock intake. The Mishimoto Nissan 350Z Performance Air Intake is designed in Delaware, USA and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 2003–2006 Nissan 350Z
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 10 whp and 13 wtq on the stock tune
- High-flow air filter with integrated velocity stack provides sharp throttle response and improves airflow
- 271% increase in air filter surface area
- Black powder-coated heatshield seals perfectly to the air inlet duct on the front bumper and draws cold air from the front of the vehicle
- Heatshield comes with protective rubber strips to eliminate noise causing vibrations
- No tuning required
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Installs in less than 30 minutes with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
- Fits with stock or Mishimoto Nissan 350Z Radiator
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-1
Pipe Diameter 3"
Oiled Filter 38 g of oil on filter
Pipe Material Aluminum
Chassis Codes Z33
Engine Codes VQ35DE
Fits 2003–2006 Nissan 350Z
Oil Color Red
Heat Shield Material Steel
MAF ADAPTER PIPE MATERIAL
AIR FILTER INLET SIZE
INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps.
These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M.
Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
This intake only fits 2003–2006 350Z engines with the VQ35DE engine only. This will not fit 2007–2008 models with the VQ35HR Engine.
Power gains may vary depending on any other engine modifications done to the vehicle, atmospheric conditions, ambient temperature, and the mileage of the vehicle. You may or may not witness the maximum published gains from this air intake.
Filter re-oil is not included with the lifetime warranty.
Max Gain 10 whp and +13 wtq at 5150 RPM
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe with CNC MAF Adapter
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Heat Shield w/ Protective Edging
(1) 60-80mm Worm-Gear Clamp (included with air filter)
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty