Mishimoto - Half-Size Performance Aluminum Radiator - 01-07 Mitsubishi EVO 7/8/9
Freeing up engine bay space for a front-facing or large turbocharger can be a challenge in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Keep your high-horsepower Evo cool with the Mishimoto Lancer Evolution 7/8/9 Half-Size Performance Aluminum Radiator. This radiator features full-aluminum construction with precision TIG-welded end tanks for superior heat dissipation and durability. The large 2.05” thick brazed aluminum core provides clearance for upgraded turbocharger setups while maintaining optimal coolant temperatures for runs at the drag strip or through the autocross course. This radiator features a unique internal baffle that provides superior fluid dispersion resulting in lower coolant temperatures. Included with this radiator is a Mishimoto Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, M12 x 1.5 with high-quality dowty seal for removal of any metal fragments in your cooling system. The radiator also includes a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap that effectively raises the boiling point of coolant to create a safer and more efficient system. The Mishimoto Lancer Evolution Half-Size Performance Aluminum Radiator works perfectly with factory coolant hoses or a Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose Kit and includes an upper radiator stay, making this a hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Installing a capable fan solution is easy with the Mishimoto radiator thanks to the incorporated stock shroud-mounting points. Optionally a slim fan can be installed for improved clearance. This aluminum radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct fit for the 2001–2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Half-size design provides clearance for large twin-scroll and forward-facing turbocharger setups
- All-aluminum construction with TIG-welded end tanks
- 2.05" thick brazed aluminum core provides optimal cooling and superior durability
- Internal baffle provides exceptional fluid dispersion throughout the core and optimal cooling efficiency
- Applicable for use with stock or Mishimoto silicone radiator hoses
- Includes mounting points for stock fan shroud
- Includes magnetic drain plug with dowty seal, 1.3 bar high-pressure radiator cap, and upper radiator aluminum stay
Chassis Codes CT9-A
Engine Codes 4G63
Overall Height 14"
Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12)
Overall Length 19.5"
Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Coolant Capacity 1.79
Dual Pass False
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Upper Radiator Aluminum Stay
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Overall Width 4.38"
Core Length 13.38"
Core Height 15.2"
Core Size 13.38" x 15.2"
Core Thickness 2.05"
Fill Neck 1.5"