Mishimoto - Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Kit - 16+ Ford Focus RS
Feed more air into the 2.3L EcoBoost engine of your 2015+ Ford Focus RS with Mishimoto’s newly released cold-side intercooler pipe. This design increases the internal volume by 31% over its stock counterpart and has a 46% pressure drop improvement. The design is flexible enough to make install a breeze, yet durable enough to withstand just as much increased boost pressure abuse as an aluminum counterpart. It is made of five ply silicone and reinforced with steel wire to prevent any misshaping under vacuum. It is also one solid piece through and through, eliminating the need for couplers. Nobody likes failing couplers that cause boost leaks, anyway.
This hose is available in black, comes with stainless steel T-bolt clamps, and installs in under 30 minutes. Of course, it is also backed by our coveted Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2016+ Ford Focus RS
- Silicone construction absorbs the stresses of excessive engine movement
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- 46% less pressure drop than stock cold-side pipe
- 31% increase in internal volume compared to stock cold-side pipe
- Fits both stock and Mishimoto Focus RS intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs
27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
(1) Wire-reinforced Silicone Hose
(1) T-Bolt Clamp
(1) High Torque Worm Gear Clamp
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs
(1) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost GTDi I4
Chassis Codes MKIII
Fits 2016+ Ford Focus RS
Overall Length 17.13"