Mishimoto - Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank - 92-99 BMW E36
Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto BMW E36 Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank. Stock coolant expansion tanks are prone to failure after years of constant temperature variations. The Mishimoto tank is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum for optimal durability and longevity. The engineers at Mishimoto have designed a CNC-machined dipstick which doubles as a bleeder and allows for proper cold coolant levels. It features a polished finish that will look great in your engine bay. This expansion tank is a direct fit for the stock and Mishimoto BMW E36 Performance Fan Shroud Kit! As with all our products, this expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 1992–1999 BMW E36
- Dipstick allows for proper coolant levels
- All-aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated cold and hot transitions
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Included Mishimoto High-Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient system
- Fits stock and Mishimoto BMW E36 Performance Fan Shroud Kit
- Available in polished or anodized black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Aluminum Expansion Tank
(1) CNC-Machined Dipstick
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
(1) Overflow Hose
(1) Worm-Gear Clamp
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
1992-95 BMW 325i/ic/is
1995-99 BMW M3
1996-1998 BMW 328i/ic/is
1998-99 BMW 323ic/is
S52, M52, M50TU, M20B25
Chassis Codes E36
Material 6061 Aluminum
Install Torque Specs
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
After a few hot and cold cycles, Mishimoto recommends checking the dipstick to confirm a proper cold coolant level. It is critical that the dipstick is not removed when the engine coolant is hot. You must wait until the coolant is cold before removing.
THIS WILL NOT FIT MODELS WITH 4-CYLINDER ENGINES.
Color Silver or Black