DBA's Pillar Vane design used in KNS Brake Rotors can outperform traditional straight vane rotors by up to 20%. This patented “Kangaroo Paw” design features a series of precisely placed diamond and tear-drop shaped pillars that increase strength and improve thermal characteristics. Combined with DBA's heat treated XG150 alloy user's routinely report a significant increase in braking performance and track like over any other rotors available.
KNS Gravel Spec brake rotors are manufactured by Disc Brakes Australia to their highest standard.
They are dual drilled for 5x100 and 5x114 lug pattern and are a direct fit to Subaru STI hubs when used with Subaru 4/2 piston calipers.
KNS Brake Rotor Features
- 'Kangaroo Paw' pillar vane venting increases heat dissipation and heat distribution through the rotor.
- The front rotors are vented similar to the Subaru GpN version. This draws in cooling air from outside the vehicle.
- Additional mass increases thermal capacity and cooling rate.
- DBA XG-150 high carbon alloy is specifically designed for high performance use to provide ideal friction and wear characteristics.
- Heat treatment process strengthens iron for improved wear.
- HEAT TREATED HIGH-CARBON ALLOY
- PILLAR VANE THERMAL VENTING
- HIGH-PRECISION IRON CASTINGS
- ANTI-CORROSION COATED CENTER CAPS
- MANUFACTURED BY DISC BRAKES AUSTRALIA