KNS Brakes - Dual Drilled REAR Rotor - 08-17 Subaru STi
Dual Drilled: 5x100 & 5x114.3
2008-2017 Subaru STi
If you are upgrading to Brembos this is the rotor you need for :
2008-2014 Subaru Impreza GR
2009+ Subaru Forester
2010+ Subaru Legacy / Outback
2013+ Subaru BRZ / Toyota FR-S / GT86
DBA's Pillar Vane design used in KNS Brake Rotors can outperform traditional straight vane rotors by up to 20%. This patented “Kangaroo Paw” design features a series of precisely placed diamond and tear-drop shaped pillars that increase strength and improve thermal characteristics. Combined with DBA's heat treated XG150 alloy user's routinely report a significant increase in braking performance and track like over any other rotors available.
* Images may not be actual product.
KNS Brake Rotor Features
- 'Kangaroo Paw' pillar vane venting increases heat dissipation and heat distribution through the rotor.
- The front rotors are vented similar to the Subaru GpN version. This draws in cooling air from outside the vehicle.
- Additional mass increases thermal capacity and cooling rate.
- DBA XG-150 high carbon alloy is specifically designed for high performance use to provide ideal friction and wear characteristics.
- Heat treatment process strengthens iron for improved wear.
- HEAT TREATED HIGH-CARBON ALLOY
- PILLAR VANE THERMAL VENTING
- HIGH-PRECISION IRON CASTINGS
- ANTI-CORROSION COATED CENTER CAPS
- MANUFACTURED BY DISC BRAKES AUSTRALIA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.