CSF Cooling Experts - Racing Radiator w/built-in oil cooler - Subaru Impreza WRX/STI 2002-2007
The #CSF3076O CSF Racing Radiator with built-in oil cooler was designed to fit 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI - w/ filler neck.
Supplied with Greddy Thermostatic sandwich plate and 2-10 forged right angle fittings.
CSF manufactures high-quality aluminum racing radiators for those of you looking for a great solution over your leaking or warped OEM unit. These are TIG welded from military-grade aluminum and are engineered to OEM specs. This means that it’s a direct drop-in solution that requires no further modifications, or alterations to make it fit.
Also, their product testing includes thermal cycles, burst pressure testing, vibration testing, and even as far as wind-tunnel testing to provide the consumer with a product that can be trusted for street use, but good enough for track use.
These radiators have also gone through a mirror-polishing process that will enhance the engine bay. So no more looking at plastic cores and end tanks. With all said, you will have a strong radiator designed and built to withstand all conditions, while improving your cooling.
- These radiators utilize a 2-row 42mm core that feature CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology, as well as an ultra-efficient 6.5mm multi-louvered fin for maximum surface area contact, heat dissipation, and extreme performance capabilities.
- Equipped with an all-aluminum racing style drain plug for quick and reliable fluid changes
- CSF 1.4 Bar (20 psi) radiator cap
- Engineered and designed to be a complete “drop-in fit” install. Works with all the OEM brackets, fittings, AC condenser, hoses, and fan shrouds (only minor trimming needed at fitting locations)
- Featuring a robust 4-plate liquid-to-oil plate-type oil cooler built into the bottom endtank. A liquid-to-oil cooler is much more efficient than a conventional air-oil cooler. Lab tested in CSF”s ISO certified in-house lab testing facility to reject heat better and at a faster rate than a 10 row air-to-oil cooler. In addition, by being placed in the bottom endtank, the oil temperature is regulated by the thermostat of the cooling system. Never have to worry about operating temperatures not warming up fast enough in cold weather climates.
- Complete with 2 AN-10 male fittings and is compatible with many popular aftermarket engine and exhaust manifolds.
- This kit comes complete with a machined thermostatic sandwich plate made by Greddy and forged right angle -10 fittings made by BAT.
- Topped off with the industry’s finest 1 hour hand polish “mirror finish” for a look that matches the performance.
Core Size: 13 3/8 x 27 x 1 5/8
Tank Size Inlet: 27 11/16 x 2 3/8
Tank Size Outlet: 27 11/16 x 2 3/8
Hose Fitting Top: 1 1/2 Left
Hose Fitting Bottom: 1 1/2 Left
No. of rows: 2
Oil Cooler: 14 3/4 in Plate Type
All aluminum Tank & Core
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.