AWE EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE NISSAN Z
THE NEW SOUND OF Z.
The AWE Exhaust Suite for the Nissan Z is comprised of two variants: the Touring Edition and the Track Edition. Both configurations are packed with identical feature sets and capable of the same performance. The primary difference being AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology® – which will be crucial for drivers looking to swap out components upstream. Read carefully.
AWE Catback Exhausts for Nissan Z:
- Full dual 3” design for the RZ34.Each exhaust comes complete with bespoke adapter plates and gaskets to AWE’s dual 3” system to factory downpipes. If you’re mating to aftermarket components, this hardware is not needed.
- Precision X-pipe & robust resonators produce a clean, exotic soundtrack. A symmetric X-pipe with tailored geometry and robust resonators produces a smooth, rasp-free exotic soundtrack out of the Z’s 3.0LTT engine. AWE’s resonators are not of normal breed– instead of breaking down over time like most, AWE’s straight-through resonators are created with a special recipe of internals that enable ample tone control for the long haul.
- Dual 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips. Available in your choice of chrome silver or diamond black.
- Dyno-proven max gains of +6 hp and +14 lb-ft of torque at the wheels (factory downpipes). All results and no fluff. Straight from our in-house Mustang AWD-500-SE dyno with AWE’s Touring Edition Exhaust on an otherwise stock Z.
- Designed & engineered for both automatic & manual transmissions, with or without lower DPs. It’s all about frequencies and shift points. We developed, engineered, and tested on both transmission offerings to ensure your experience is sound regardless of what your left foot is doing.
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE. Made in Pennsylvania, USA using CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel.
- Guaranteed for life. Perfect Fitment Guaranteed. AWE No CEL guarantee. Lifetime Warranty. All come standard.
Touring Edition Exhaust:
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. The Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®. The sole mission of 180 Technology® resonators is to destroy drone-prone frequencies to keep you comfortable in the cabin at cruising speeds while producing full-bodied tones outside of the cabin.
Each 180 Technology® resonator features a straight-through design (i.e. if you were to look inside it would resemble the inside of a straight length of steel tubing) for optimum performance, and in conjunction with the dual 3” design, X-pipe, and robust resonators, this configuration perfect for drivers looking to get spicy upstream with lower downpipes and beyond.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0TT engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
Track Edition Exhaust:
The Track Edition is for those who like their experience within the cabin to be on the rowdier side of the spectrum. The rear 180 Technology® resonators are omitted from the Track Edition in exchange for straight sections. The result is more pronounced volume within the cabin during mid-range acceleration/deceleration and cruising speeds and may be too much for many–especially with aftermarket components upstream. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Edition if you decide at a later date to change your volume.
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature statement-making 5”, double-walled, slash-cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black, complete with a stamped AWE logo.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, downpipes adapters, EVAP adapter, two 5” double-walled tips in the desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.