Presenting the AWE Subaru WRX FA20-Equipped Exhaust Suite:
Unlock the BOXER®
- Specially designed for the unique acoustic properties of the WRX - this system is not an STI clone
- Rasp-free aggressive BOXER® tone without the drone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Max gains of 8 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
3020-42058 & 3020-43066 fit:
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2011||Sedan||2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual|
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2012||Sedan||2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual|
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2013||Sedan||2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual|
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2014||Sedan||2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual|
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2015||Sedan||2.0L & 2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual/CVT|
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2016||Sedan||2.0L & 2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual/CVT|
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2017||Sedan||2.0L & 2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual/CVT|
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2018||Sedan & Type RA||2.0L & 2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual/CVT|
|Subaru||WRX / STI||2019||Sedan||2.0L & 2.5L Turbo||AWD||Manual/CVT|
3015-42098 & 3015-43102 fit:
|3020-42058||AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VA / GV WRX / STI Sedan - Chrome Silver Quad Tips (102mm)|
|3020-43066||AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VA / GV WRX / STI Sedan - Diamond Black Quad Tips (102mm)|
|3015-42098||AWE Touring Edition Exhaust for 2015+ VA WRX Sedan - Chrome Silver Quad Tips (102mm)|
|3015-43102||AWE Touring Edition Exhaust for 2015+ VA WRX Sedan - Diamond Black Quad Tips (102mm)|
Touring Edition Exhaust:
A direct bolt-on, full 3” straight-through design with a resonated mid section and tailored mufflers in the rear, the Touring Edition acts as the sophisticated, drone-free member of the WRX exhaust suite. If you’re looking to liven up your commute while retaining civil in-cabin characterstics, this version is for you.
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those looking for take it to 11, and leaving it there, go Track.
The Track Edition retains all of the precision engineering from the Touring Edition, minus the tailored mufflers in the rear sections. The result? Unfiltered BOXER® rumble both in and out of the cabin with enhanced crackles when shifting.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Download Installation Instructions: AWE Touring and Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts for Subaru WRX and STI Installation Instructions