Antigravity - ATX30-HD Battery
The NEW Antigravity ATX30-HD battery is a High Power, lightweight Lithium replacement for the YTX-30 Lead/Acid battery, as well as YIX and GYZ models. This is our HEAVY DUTY version, designed with significant Power and Capacity in this popular case size.
- YTX30 Standardized Case Size: 6.5 x 5 x 6.8 inches (LxWxH)
- 970 Cranking Amps
- 48 Amp Hours (PbEq)/ 24Ah (Actual)
- 7.81 lbs
- Lighted Voltage Indicator to see state of charge (doesn’t have RE-START)
- Safest Battery Technology using full BMS and Lifepo4 Lithium chemistry
- SHIPPING NOTE: Adult signature required.
HEAVY DUTY Series
OEM Size Lithium Battery (Direct Replacement)
Antigravity Batteries is proud to introduce the NEW ATX20-HD and ATX30-HD. The NEW HD (Heavy Duty) Series was specifically designed to offer SIGNIFICANTLY more Amp Hours (6 Ah more per battery) and Power than the original versions of the ATX20/30 to meet the special needs of those looking for the most compact yet powerful battery. These Batteries are intended for those special applications like heavily accessorized Touring Motorcycles, Racing and Street Performance Vehicles, Experimental Aircraft and more. Simply put, these are the most powerful and compact Batteries available from any manufacturer.
The NEW Heavy Duty ATX20 and ATX30 do not have our RE-START built-in jump-starting feature but offer a deeper level of Discharge for more usable Capacity and more Power for Cranking. They also offer a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) to protect the battery from over-discharge and over-charge as well as having Thermal Protections. This makes for the safest and longest life-cycle possible.
These batteries are intended for those special applications where an extremely compact size with the most Amp Hours possible is required. We have focused these Batteries to work in Performance Street/Race Motorcycles, Powersports and Automotive Vehicles; Large Touring Bikes that want extra Capacity; and other uses such as Experimental Aircraft. They can even be used to Power 12v accessories.
The Antigravity Advantage
The ATX20 is a Standardized Size used in a large number of Powersports Vehicles such as Touring Motorcycles, UTVs, ATVs and more. Often times customers may modify, or add extra accessories to these vehicles and need a more powerful battery with more Amp Hour Capacity. This is where our HD models offer over TWICE the capacity of competitors Lithium Batteries of the same size! They also come with a Voltage Indicator test button on the battery so you can easily check its charge level.
|Cranking Amps||970 CA|
|Amp Hours (PbEq)||48 Ah|
|LxWxH||6.5 x 5 x 6.8"|
New 4 Terminal Design for easy installation in any vehicle.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- The first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 45 pounds in Race Cars.
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes or cars.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: Antigravity Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 2500cc.
- Great for extra large, high-performance V-Twin motors.
- Excellent for Harley Davidson Touring Bikes and other large Touring bikes that use the YTX30 size batteries.
- Excellent for use in Performance and Race Cars of all types including large V-8 Racing Motors up to 800 Horsepower. Please check the RS-30 Lithium Automotive Battery when more power and capacity is needed.
The lithium ATX-30-HD is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes:
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
7.81 lbs (3.54 kg)
6.5 x 5 x 6.8 in (mm: 165x127x175)
|Amp Hours (Pb Eq)||