Diode Dynamics - 2015-2017 Subaru WRX/STi LED Driving Light Kit
Diode Dynamics is pleased to announce the LED Driving Light Kit for the 2015-2017 Subaru WRX/STi. This kit includes a pair of SS6 Stage Series 6" White Light Bars, bracket set, and a wiring harness. Upgrade your WRX/STi today!
- Direct fitment on 2015-2017 Subaru WRX/STi.
- Street-legal output as Driving lights (Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability).
- Plug-and-play wiring harness included to control through your factory high beam switch.
- Highly durable powdercoated steel construction.
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation.
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment.
Perfect Fitment. The LED Driving Light Kit for the 2015-2017 Subaru WRX from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount a pair of SS6 Stage Series 6" Light Bars behind the factory grille. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required!
Street Legal Output. This kit isn't just for off road! It is legal for on-road use as driving lights (Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability). With the included plug-and-play wiring harness, you can control the kit through your factory high-beam switch.
Designed For Performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
NOTE: This kit is not compatible with Hella Horns, as they use the same mounting points.
- Three (3) Application-specific heavy-duty steel brackets for installation on 2015-2017 Subaru WRX/STi
- Two (2) SS6 Stage Series 6" Light Bars
- One (1) Wiring Harness to connect to factory high beams or toggle switch
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Guide