XClutch - XKSU23006-1A Clutch Kit - Stage 1 Single Sprung Organic Clutch Disc - Subaru EJ205
XClutch performance upgrades have been engineered to provide the ultimate in clutch performance. Utilising the latest pressure plate design and friction material composition, XClutch upgrades offer the ideal balance between driveability and performance for different vehicle applications. The pivot point and diaphragm design are carefully analysed to ensure positive pedal feel and increased clamping force.
XClutch Stage 1 clutch kits offer a variety of performance upgrades for both street and track applications. They are designed in-house and normally utilize a single plate organic, ceramic, or carbon friction disc along with an upgraded factory-style pressure plate. XClutch kits utilize a similar mechanism to the factory clutch, making them ideal enhancements for most vehicles with low to mid-level performance modifications. Stage 1 clutch kits are available in three distinct performance clutch packages—sprung, rigid solid, and steel-backed organic.
Features and benefits of each:
* 1A sprung organic—this range has been specifically designed for street vehicles that have minor engine and general performance modifications. These kits offer a sprung organic friction disc that allows for great drivability, while offering improved clamping force through the use of a performance pressure plate.
* 1G rigid solid organic—with a rigid center version of the organic disc, this range is ideal for street vehicles and light track use. These kits are often available with a lightweight alloy pressure plate and performance flywheel.
* 1T steel-backed organic--this range offers a higher burst strength by bonding the organic friction material directly to a steel backing plate. These kits are ideal for high performance vehicles used on the street with occasional track use.
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Clamping Force % Increase: 23
- Clutch Disc Diameter: 9 1/16 in.
- Disc Material: Organic
- Disc Type Sprung Solid: Sprung
- Flywheel Included: No
- Friction Surface Configuration: Flat
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1 in.
- Input Spline Quantity: 24
- Maximum Torque: 410 lb
- Pilot Bushing Included: Yes
- Recommended Use: Street Use
- Release Bearing Included: Yes
- Spline Grease Included: Yes
1998 Subaru Impreza RS
2002-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
2004-2005 Subaru Forester XT
2004-2006 subaru Baja
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.