XClutch - XKNI23001-1B Clutch Kit - Stage 2 Single Sprung Ceramic Clutch Disc - Nissan 240SX - KA24DE
XClutch sprung ceramic friction disc kit offers excellent heat capacity and strength and is ideal for racing applications whilst also including a sprung dampening hub to absorb peak shock loading.
- 2.4L L4 / KA24DE / -
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Clamping Force % Increase: 50
- Clutch Disc Diameter: 8 7/8 in.
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- Disc Type Sprung Solid: Sprung
- Flywheel Included: No
- Friction Surface Configuration: Flat
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1 in.
- Input Spline Quantity: 24
- Maximum Torque: 390 lb
- Pilot Bushing Included: Yes
- Recommended Use: Track Use
- Release Bearing Included: Yes
- Spline Grease Included: Yes
XClutch Stage 2 clutch kits offer performance upgrades for both street and track applications. Designed in-house, XClutch utilizes the latest ceramic technology in their Stage 2 kits offering either a cushioned or a sprung-style friction disc. They are mated with a high performance pressure plate and are recommended for vehicles requiring a higher level of torque holding and heat capacity.
* 1C cushioned ceramic—the discs offer a dampening layer between the two friction surfaces which is clamped together as the force of the pressure plate is exerted on the disc. This dampening along with a sprung hub offers drivability despite the ceramic friction surface. These kits are ideal for track cars that require some drivability or very high-horsepower street vehicles that require the added heat capacity of the ceramic friction material.
* 1B sprung ceramic—these friction discs offer a sprung center to allow for drivability and are specifically designed for track use with minor street use. The kits offer great heat capacity due to the ceramic friction material and are available for a wide range of performance vehicles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.