Our kit requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed.
When using the Sikky kit it’s a direct drop in solution.
The Sikky motor mounts are CNC machined billet aluminum versus the mig welded sheet metal mounts that other kit manufacturers provide.
Our products are built to the highest standards.
Every component offered in the kit was completely designed in house by our team of engineers from the ground up.
Unlike our competitors that retro fit off the shelf bushings and other parts from different manufacturers, our urethane transmission and motor mount bushings are designed specifically for these applications.
We build our oil pans with a 1/2″ thick flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available.
All our products are tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided only the highest quality parts available.
Fitment Notes: Our 350z kit does not require removal of the secondary firewall like our competitors kits do. No cutting, drilling spot welds or modifications required, making this an easy bolt in job.
Currently this kit is develop for left hand drive vehicles. Removal of the front sway bar is required for oil pan clearance.
Transmission and Shifter – This kit is designed to work with the LS1 style T56. Supplied with our kit is a relocated shifter to allow for the shifter handle to locate through the factory hole. If you are choosing to go with an automatic transmission or a T56 magnum, give us a call and we can modify the package accordingly.
Wiring – Wiring harnesses are now available from Wiring Specialties to allow for the factory gauge cluster to function. This will allow for a plug and play installation of the harness as well.
The Stage 2 Mount Kit Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- 7 quart high capacity design
- 6061 CNC machined flanges from 1/2″ material retaining OEM like structural rigidity. (not flimsy like other aftermarket pans)
- Rear flange at bell housing allows install of factory dust shields
- Baffle and trap doors to prevent oil starvation
- New OEM oil pan gasket
- Oil pickup assembly
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN fittings (4) and stainless braided lines (2)
- Remote oil filter base
- High quality oil filter
- All fittings and hardware
Engine Mounts & Transmission Mounts
- CAD/CAM designed CNC machined solid 6061 T-6 aluminum mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with true isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on engine mounts
- CAD/CAM designed
- CNC bent steel mount bracket
- Urethane bushing
- High Grade Hardware kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum
- Lifetime Warranty on transmission mount
Billet Short Shifter
- 6061 Aluminum Shifter plate
- T304 Stainless steel shifter
- Designed for use on the T56 transmission (with GTO shifter block)
- Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft with high strength 1310 U-joints
- Drive shaft length is set up for use with a T56 or 4l60e transmission
- LS1 350Z/G35 1 3/4″ primaries 3″ collector mild steel ceramic coated headers
- No additional charge to upgrade to 1 7/8″ primaries 3″ collector mild steel ceramic coated headers
Power Steering Lines
The Wiring Specialties PRO Series harness was designed from the ground-up to exceed OEM specifications for wire quality, power/ground routing. With our optimized and ‘tucked’ approach the end result will be a clean and worry free installation with a guaranteed start up.
This harness is specifically engineered for a USDM LHD Z33 350z / V35 Infinity G35 (2003-2007) with the GM LS1 V8 engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual LS1 engine in a FM chassis to ensure a perfect fit to all engine connections.
Wiring Specialties offers a number of options for common performance upgrades for this product. Build your perfect harness by selecting from the available options to the right, and as always – if you have any questions, please reach out to us.
SUPPORTED ENGINES: Gen 3 Drive By Cable LS1/Vortec
- Any F-Body LS1 from 1999-2002 Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am or Corvette
- Any LS1 from 2004 Pontiac GTO
- Any Truck/SUV LSx/Vortec engine from 1999-2004 Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade, etc.
- Supports Engines with DRIVE BY CABLE THROTTLE ONLY
CHASSIS: Nissan Z33 350z / Infinity V35 G35
- Any USDM 350z model years 2003-2007
- Any USDM G35 model years 2003-2007
- The Wiring Specialties harness provides proper 350z / G35 gauge cluster functionality for the LS1 engine swap. ECU output functions such as Tach, Engine coolant temp, CEL, Speedometer, fuel gauge and illumination are all supported by the proprietary CANbus controller, included in this kit.
- Fans functionality – the factory car has very capable fans and controllers. We suggest keeping them for the swap, when possible. The Wiring Specialties CANbus Controller retains the factory fan functionality, with pre-set engine temp turn ON and OFF points. We also provide an override for FULL ON fan function by engaging the DSC button. Sleek and clever!
- Plug and play features of this harness require the OEM body harness, body control module and fuse boxes to be UNMODIFIED. The harness utilizes a number of relays and controllers from the OEM chassis, so they need to remain on the chassis fuse box, in stock form.
- For proper Oil Pressure Gauge function, the OEM oil pressure sending unit needs to be used. In most cases a relocation line and an adapter (available to the right in Options) needs to be used in order to use the Nissan sensor with the swap. Stock OEM gauge functionality is available for an extra charge if selected in the Options.
- Please contact us prior to purchase to inquire about Air Conditioning.
- Traction / Stability control is not functional with this swap.
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – simple and efficient
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- All sensor signal connection use EM shielded wires
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to 450°C/ 845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play installation
PRO-SERIES HARNESS INCLUDES
- Main Engine and Transmission one-piece tucked harness
- Alternator charge cable built into the main harness
- Knock sensor sub-harness connector
- MAFS connector (3-pin or 5-pin)
- MAP sensor connector
- Intake Air Temp connector
- TPS connector
- 8x Injector connectors
- Bank 1 and Bank 2 Coil interface connectors (coil harnesses are optional)
- Oil Pressure gauge connector
- Wiring for 2 PCM-controlled electric cooling fans
- Cam sensor connector
- Crank sensor connector
- Bank 1 and Bank 2 FRONT Oxygen sensor connectors (High Temp shielding)
- 1 x Ground ring terminal
- Idle air connector
- ECT sensor connector and cluster coolant temp switch connector
- Reverse lights sensor connector
- Speed sensor connector
- Reverse Lockout connector
- Skip Shift connector
- LS1 Alternator connector
- Starter signal/start connector
- A/C Wiring is available as an option. Please note that adding A/C to an LS1 Z33 is not easy and will require custom lines and sensor installation. Wiring Specialties will provide a wiring sub-harness needed for operating the A/C system ONLY. Call or email for details.
- OBD2 Communication connector
- Printable install instructions with pictures
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
|DIMENSIONS||31 x 21 x 27 in|