Sikky Mfg - Nissan 240sx S13 Rear Sway Bar w/ Endlinks
There are several unique features of this Sikky rear bar that make it like nothing else available.
- The double hump design allows for proper routing and clearance of true dual exhaust. With the popularity of engine swaps into the S13 240sx it’s common to need a dual exhaust and this bar solves the issue of trying to squeeze the exhaust past on the right side of the vehicle. Now you don’t have to sacrifice ground clearance or pipe diameter to get the exhaust you want.
- Most bars available for the S13 are an aggressive upgrade to the OEM bar intended for road race applications which are much too stiff for drifting. You often hear about people disconnecting or totally removing a rear bar to get more traction which is a bad idea. Yes, it may increase grip but the downsides of having no rear bar are far worse than less grip. This is precisely why we designed our sway bars softest setting to be similar to an OEM rear bar. This way, you can run in the softest setting with a drift setup and still get all the benefits of having the sway bar while maximizing your grip. Then if you need to take a little grip out of the setup you can simply move the end link to one of the stiffer settings to dial in to your exact preference. Should you decide to time attack or road race your car you can run one of the stiffer two settings and cover all the bases. This bar is a real game changer for setting up your S13 240sx for any use and having the ability to make quick adjustments for different tracks and weather conditions.
- The Sikky sway bar comes with our popular turn buckle and heim joint adjustable end links that make adjustments very easy.
- S13 direct bolt on
- Includes fully adjustable turn buckle and heim joint endlinks and high grade hardware
- Uses high performance urethane mounts with straps
- Softest setting equivalent to factory
- 2 stiffer settings
- Able to work with single and dual exit exhausts
- Sikky green powder coating
|DIMENSIONS||41 x 9 x 8 in|