Sikky Mfg - Holley EFI Digital Dash
The Holley EFI Digital Dash is completely customizable with a variety of gauge and indicator screens that can be programmed to display any parameter you need.
The dash also offers a virtual switch panel, user defined alarms, configurable shift lights and can control on screen playback of your EFI data logs.
The Holley EFI Digital Dash measures 7.5″ wide, 4.625″ tall and 1″ deep which makes it a compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of motorsports applications.
The Dash features a 7″ low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun, plug and play connection to all Holley EFI systems as well as a weather proof aluminum housing featuring flexible mounting options.
Monitor the power of your Holley EFI system at a glance!
- Plug and play connection to all Holley EFI systems via CAN bus
- Compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of motorsports applications
- 7″ low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun
- 800×480 resolution with auto brightness
- Operating voltage min 8V – 20V
- Weather proof aluminum housing featuring flexible mounting options
- Completely customizable display of all EFI parameters including every user configurable input and output available
- Multiple gauge and indicator types with limitless customization options
- Quickly toggle between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual Switch Panel (replaces the need for physical switches)
- User defined alarms for any input
- Configurable progressive shift lights and light bar
- Control and on screen playback of EFI data logs
- Download and save Holley EFI data logs to external USB memory stick
- Expandable internal storage on micro SD card
- Support for future USB devices
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Optional harness available to add physical inputs and outputs to the dash that can be used to perform multiple operations
||10 x 10 x 8 in