The Sikky Manufacturing Wiring Specialties Turn Key Swap Kit is the first of it’s kind on the market. If you have a S13 chassis, LS1 motor and T56 transmission then this is the kit for you!
The Sikky LSX swap kits are designed for use with the LS series of motors (LS1-LS9) and the T-56 transmission. Our kit requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed. When using the Sikky kit it’s a direct drop in solution. The Sikky motor mounts are CNC machined billet aluminum versus the mig welded sheet metal mounts that other kit manufacturers provide. Our products are built to the highest standards. Every component offered in the kit was completely designed in house by our team of engineers from the ground up. Unlike our competitors that retro fit off the shelf bushings and other parts from different manufacturers, our urethane transmission and motor mount bushings are designed specifically for these applications. We build our oil pans with a 1/2″ thick flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available. All our products are tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided only the highest quality parts available.
Fitment Notes: This kit does require some clearancing of the fire wall and trans tunnel to allow for fitment. This is fairly minor however and can be seen in our instruction manual listed on the instructions tab.
Transmission and Shifter – This kit is designed to work with an LS1 style T56 transmission. This will allow the shifter to locate in the factory location. If you are interested in running a T56 magnum we also offer shifter relocation kits to help locate the shifter in the proper location. We can also accommodate you with the proper driveshaft as well for that application. The master cylinder kit we offer is required for proper function when using a T56 transmission.
Removal of the factory front sway bar (or factory replacement) is required for oil pan fitment. We offer a custom sway bar for proper fitment and clearance
The Stage 3 Mount Kit Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- 7 Quart High Capacity Design
- 6061 CNC Machined Flanges from 1/2″ Aluminum Retaining OEM like Structural Rigidity (not flimsy like other aftermarket pans)
- Rear Flange at Bell Housing Allows Install of Factory Dust Shields
- Baffle and Trap Doors to Prevent Oil Starvation
- New OEM Oil Pan Gasket
- Custom Oil Pickup Assembly
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
Engine Mounts & Transmission Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints
- Designed for Use with the T56 or 4l60e Transmission
- LS1 S13/S14 240sx 1 3/4″ Primaries 3″ Collector Mild Steel Ceramic Coated Headers
- No Additional Charge to Upgrade to 1 7/8″ Primaries 3.5″ Collector Mild Steel Ceramic Coated Headers
Power Steering Lines
- Fits LS1 & LS2 Power steering reservoirs
- Swiveling fitting for optimum fitment
- Maximum durability to heat and racing conditions
- Extreme high pressure line with max pressure of 48,000 PSI for no worries of breakage
- Includes Low pressure power steering return line w/ clamps
WIRING SPECIALTIES HARNESS:
Looking for the best in aesthetics, weight savings and reliability out of your harness? Our Pro Series harness completely replaces your old OEM harness so you can forget about those electrical gremlins.
This Wiring Specialties PRO Series harness was designed from the ground-up to exceed OEM specifications for wire quality, power/ground routing. With our optimized and ‘tucked’ approach the end result will be a clean and worry free installation with a guaranteed start up.
This harness is specifically engineered for a USDM LHD S13 Nissan 240sx (89-94) with the GM LS1 Cable Throttle engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual LS1 engine in an S13 240sx chassis to ensure a perfect fit to all engine connections.
Wiring Specialties offers a number of options for common performance upgrades for this product. Build your perfect harness by selecting from the available options to the right, and as always – if you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Note: LS2 and up engines, additional accessories and other injector types are subject to additional fees.
SUPPORTED ENGINES: Gen 3 Drive By Cable LS1/Vortec
- Any F-Body LS1 from 1999-2002 Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am or Corvette
- Any LS1 from 2004 Pontiac GTO
- Any Truck/SUV LSx/Vortec engine from 1999-2004 Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade, etc.
- Supports Engines with DRIVE BY CABLE THROTTLE ONLY
CHASSIS: LHD USDM S13 240sx
- Any USDM LHD S13 240SX manufactured in 1989-1994 (Including the Convertible and ABS cars)
- Factory Speedometer use requires the DD SGi-5 Signal Conditioner Box
- Factory Tachometer & Alternator Warning light remain functional
- Optional Factory Gauge Sensor Adapters retain the factory Nissan Oil Pressure and Coolant Temp cluster functionality. The adapters are also machined to support most aftermarket temperature and pressure gauges that require a 1/8″-27 thread pitch. Will require the use of Nissan S13/S14 Oil and Temp sensors (1-wire).
PRO-SERIES HARNESS TECHNICAL SPECS
- Plug and Play – simple and efficient
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to 450°C/ 845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play installation
PRO-SERIES HARNESS INCLUDES
- Main Engine and Transmission one-piece tucked harness
- Alternator charge cable built into the main harness
- Knock sensor sub-harness connector
- MAFS connector (3-pin or 5-pin)
- MAP sensor connector
- Intake Air Temp connector
- TPS connector
- 8x Injector connectors
- Bank 1 and Bank 2 Coil interface connectors (coil harnesses are optional)
- Oil Pressure gauge connector
- Wiring for 2 PCM-controlled electric cooling fans
- Cam sensor connector
- Crank sensor connector
- Bank 1 and Bank 2 FRONT Oxygen sensor connectors (High Temp shielding)
- 1 x Ground ring terminal
- Idle air connector
- ECT sensor connector and cluster coolant temp switch connector
- Reverse lights sensor connector
- Speed sensor connector
- Reverse Lockout connector
- Skip Shift connector
- LS1 Alternator connector
- Starter signal/start connector
- A/C Wiring is available as an option. Please note that adding A/C to an LS1 S13 is not easy and will require custom lines and sensor installation. Wiring Specialties will provide a wiring sub-harness needed for operating the A/C system ONLY.
- OBD2 Communication connector
- Printable install instructions with pictures
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
- Tech support for our customers 7 days a week
|DIMENSIONS||31 x 21 x 27 in|