NGK Spark Plugs is introducing the latest technology in high ignitability spark plugs to the automotive aftermarket: NGK Ruthenium HX™ .
Ruthenium HX™ spark plugs. The ultimate high ignitability spark plugs from NGK. Modern engines demand spark plugs that provide top performance while enduring the most severe conditions.
Ruthenium HX™ is up to the task.
NGK Ruthenium technology provides maximum durability and performance in newer engines where greater ignition efficiency is demanded.Modern engine designs utilize advanced technologies to create more power with less fuel. This results in greater heat and pressure in the combustion chamber, which shortens the life the spark plug. In response, NGK created Ruthenium HX™, a high ignitability spark plug with outstanding service life.
- Patented high ignitability DFE and PSPE tip designs provide the most efficient and complete fuel burn of any aftermarket plug, resulting in quicker throttle response, smoother idle and better cold startsp
- NGK's Ruthenium alloy technology provides superior oxidation resistance, delivering unparalleled durability and outstanding service life
- Patented OEM designs meet the demands of modern high heat engines.
- Ruthenium HX™ contains all the features that enthusiasts expect from NGK spark plugs, including a high grade alumina silicate ceramic, trivalent plated, cold rolled threads, and the highest quality manufacturing and testing
DFE (double fine electrode) maximizes ignitability while reducing emissions for conventional engines. NGK patented design recommended for normally aspirated applications.
PSPE® (projected square platinum electrode) provides the best ignitability and service life for high heat engines. NGK patented design recommended for turbo and supercharged engines.,
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- Reach: 26.5mm (1.04")
- Hex Size: 5/8" (16mm)
- Gap: .044" (1.1mm)
- Material: Ruthenium
- Material: Platinum
- Type: Standard
- Shape: Projected Square Platinum Electrode
- Quantity: 1
- Brand: NGK
- Heat Range: 6