KYB Suspension - Excel-G OEM Replacement Front Shock - BMW 3 Series & M3
Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicles Ride Control; stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicles original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include.
- Recommended OEM replacement gas cartridge
- Specifically calibrated to help restore original handling and control characteristics
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Features a precision, sintered iron strut rod guide to help retain correct wheel alignment
- Engineered to help vehicles with electronic safety systems (ESC, ABS, etc.)
- To reduce the chance of noise and vibration KYB recommends installing new strut mounts, part number: SM5053
- Protect your new struts from dirt, debris and salt with a KYB Strut Boot, part number: SB101
|BMW 318i Convertible
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.