Goodridge - G-Stop Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit (Front/Rear) for Subaru Impreza 1993-2001
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Line Kits are constructed from the finest quality hose, consisting of a PTFE inner and stainless steel overbraid. Replacing OE brake lines with -03 PTFE hose improves brake feel over factory lines, eliminates sponginess, and provides shorter stopping distances and consistent braking in performance applications.
- ALL HOSE ENDS COVERED BY BLACK ‘G’ HEATSHRINK
- ELIMINATES SPONGEY FEEL
- GREATER BRAKING EFFICIENCY
- SUPERIOR RESISTANCE TO ABRASION AND CORROSION
- 100% TUV, DOT, ADR AND ISO APPROVED
The shorter stopping distances and improved pedal response provide safety features as well as performance advantages. All G-Stop lines go through a nine-point quality assurance testing including the materials tensile strength and 3000 psi pressure ratings. When used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal “chatter”.
All G-Stops conform to FMVSS106-Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard- making them DOT compliant and are TUV approved-the German standard that most international regulations follow.
- Performance Enhancement & Safety Improvement
- Eliminates Sponginess Under Braking
- Increases Braking Efficiency
- Abrasion and Corrosion Resistent