COBB Tuning - Mitsubishi EVO X 08-15 & Ralliart 09-15 SS 3" Catted Mid-Pipe
The COBB Tuning Mitsubishi "Mid-Pipe" features a custom spun metal substrate high flow catalytic converter. This one piece 400 grade stainless steel cat has a much higher flow rate and longer lifespan compared to ceramic or "brick" style cats. It also reaches operating temperature faster than other style cats for cleaner cold-start emissions. An O2 sensor bung is located after the cat to be used by the second OEM O2 sensor. All tubing used in the fabrication of this mid-pipe is 304 stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance. The leading-end flange uses the stock donut gasket and factory spring bolts to aid in flex, longevity and proper fitment. This provides an improved seal compared to other methods, as well as reduced noise.
Note: Not compatible with factory Ralliart cat-back exhaust. A 3" aftermarket would be required.
Mitsubishi SS 3" Catted Mid-Pipe EVO X 2008-2015, Ralliart 2009-2015
- Minimal Bends for Less Restriction
- 304 Stainless Steel for Corrosion Resistance
- O2 Bung for Factory Sensors
- Custom Spun Metal Substrate High Flow Cat
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
- 2010-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- 2010-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
- 2010-2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Touring
- 2009-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
- 2010-2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Sportback