Vehicle: Second generation BMW E30 (1982–1994)
Fitment Notes: Required to run E36 steering rack and run eye ball arms for header clearance. The headers also require the use of our low profile steering shaft. SIKKY E30 Steering Shaft Assembly.
The Sikky LSX swap kits are designed for use with the LS series of motors (LS1-LS9) and the T-56 transmission. Our kit requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed. When using the Sikky kit it’s a direct drop in solution. The Sikky motor mounts are CNC machined billet aluminum versus the mig welded sheet metal mounts that other kit manufacturers provide. Our products are built to the highest standards. Every component offered in the kit was completely designed in-house by our team of engineers from the ground up. Unlike our competitors that retro fit off the shelf bushings and other parts from different manufacturers, our urethane transmission and motor mount bushings are designed specifically for these applications. We build our oil pans with a 1/2″ thick flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available. All our products are tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided only the highest quality parts available.
The factory master cylinder needs to be removed or replaced on this swap to allow clearance for the engine. With this we offer two different solutions.
Power Brakes – Our Hydroboost system for the E30 allows you to convert your factory braking system over to a hydroboost system. This system utilizes the pressure in your power steering system to allow for easy (more of a factory pedal feel) when you are using the brakes. SIKKY E30 Hydroboost System
Manual Brakes – We also offer a brake booster delete kit for the E30 for customers looking for a lighter weight combination. This also allows for less clutter in the engine bay for a cleaner look. Brake pedal feel on this will be stiff and require a moderate amount of pedal effort to slow down the vehicle. SIKKY E30 Brake Booster Delete
Transmission and Shifter – This kit requires use of a LS1 style T56 or 4L60E transmission. With the T56 this kit will allow for the shifter to come through the factory hole, allowing for easy and factory looking installation / operation.
Wiring – With use of a Wiring Specialties harness in conjunction with this kit, all of the factory gauges can be operational to allow for an OEM look and feel.
The Stage 1 Mount Kit Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- 7 Quart High Capacity Design
- 6061 CNC Machined Flanges from 1/2″ Aluminum Retaining OEM like Structural Rigidity (not flimsy like other aftermarket pans)
- Rear Flange at Bell Housing Allows Install of Factory Dust Shields
- Baffle and Trap Doors to Prevent Oil Starvation
- New OEM Oil Pan Gasket
- Custom Oil Pickup Assembly
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
Engine Mounts & Transmission Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints
- Designed for Use with the T56 or 4l60e Transmission
|DIMENSIONS||31 x 21 x 27 in|