Alpinestars - ZX V2 Nomex Socks
|Socks Sizing Chart*|
|Small||5 - 8|
|Medium||8 - 10|
|Large||10 - 11|
|XLarge||10 1/2 - 13|
The socks incorporate elastane fiber for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Advanced ZX base layer series socks developed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard. Special material formulation offers more breathability than standard Nomex® aramid.
- Lightweight, seamless construction designed to reduce pressure points.
- Fabric is extremely soft to the touch and flexible for enhanced comfort.
- Lenzing™ FR® material is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress.
- Socks incorporate elastane fiber for engineered elasticity, comfort and freedom of movement.