Alpinestars - Tech 1-T Driving Shoes FIA
• Main upper constructed from durable, full-grain cow leather for optimized levels of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars' one-piece toe and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter plus integrated insole, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
• Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
• Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
• Dedicated toe protection and lateral
• Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards
• FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
• Dual closure system incorporates adjustable Velcro® strap plus traditional lace loop system coupled with a para-aramidic eyelets system offers durability, personalized fit and secure closure.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heatresistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Tongue features perforated soft tongue padding for comfort and improved fit.
• Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles' heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving.